Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Philly Motorcycle Co-op Forming

Scott McCarty and friends of Alpha Dog Customs contacted me to let me know they are trying to form a motorcycle cooperative just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. It's called Cycle Hacker Space and rather than tell you about it I recommend you visit their website at CycleHackerSpace.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention.
    I'm meeting with the prospective new landlord this morning to see if I can hammer out a deal and start setting the building up. We have two lift tables to start out and all the equipment for a well-equipped custom shop.

    Here is an example of my work:
    http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=53441

    ReplyDelete