Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

When I Grow Up

Don't want to be a doctor
making lots of dough.
Don't want to be a lawyer
or a policeman on the go.
Don't want to be a scientist
or an astronaut, you know.
Don't want to be a preacher
or an actor in a show.
Don't want to be a farmer
with seeds always to sow.
Don't want to be a fireman
or a politician-- no...

When I grow up; find myself at last
I dream I'll just be scooter trash.