Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Two Wheel Adventure

Pack it, stuff it,
tie it all down.
What did I forget
before I left town?
Did I pack extra spark plugs?
Remember my lunch?
Is my bike over loaded?
By a whole bunch?
Did I pack all my tool kit?
Did I pack my tent?
Do I have any idea
the money I've spent?
Pack it, stuff it,
tie it all down
and hope all is ready
before I leave town.