Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Journey

The time has come,
I need a break,
no more regrets,
no more mistakes.
So saddle up, boys,
it's time to go
to mountains high
and valleys low.

So twist those throttles,
let's hear 'em roar!
Tell the world
we want no more.
Give me freedom
or give me death,
just give me wind
my every breath.

So saddle up, boys,
let's make our way
to places that
we dream today.
Tie your gear
on back your steed
for that is all
you really need.

Give me freedom,
just thin white lines,
vistas wide,
no troubled minds.
We've waited months,
it's time to go
on back your steed
your mind aglow.

The time has come,
I'll meet you there.
No more regrets,
no more dispair.
Vistas wide
and monutains high,
we'll make our mark
upon the sky.