Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bipolar Motorcycle

She whispers sweetly, "Come on, let's play,"
but when I arrive, "I didn't mean today!"
She fires right up, then cuts right off,
leaving me thinking, of taking up golf.

She's dressed all in black with looks that kill,
then fouls her plugs. "Baby, what's the deal?
I buy her jewelry, she says, "For me?"
the proceeds to tell me how it's going to be.

I take her to dinner, she drinks high test
'cause she deserves the very best.
She smiles, "Jump on. It's time to ride!"
I push her home, "Baby, please decide."

The roar of her pipes tell me she's mine.
I polish her chrome and make her shine.
"You know I love you but you push me 'way,"
then she whispers sweetly, "Come on, let's play."