Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Two Wheeled Baby Doll

I've tightened the screws,
turned all the bolts
and replaced and gapped the plugs.
Aired both tires, checked the tag--
not expired--
and washed off all the bugs.
I've tuned all the jets,
checked the oil-- no regrets--
and tweaked her 'til all is quite snug
so tomorrow I'm off the ride a while
and thinking I'll give her a hug.