Crusin'

**PAC Blog*Formerly Home*2 Wheels*Page 3*Parking Meter Poetry*Fast Food Wars*Holidaze**
"Well, as through the world I've rambled, I've seen lots of funny men. Some rob you with a sixgun, some with a fountain pen. As through this world you ramble, as through this world you roam You'll never see an outlaw drive a family from its home..." -Woody Guthrie
When everything else goes wrong, I've still got my motorcycles thanks to StolenMotorcycle.net.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

650 Thump

The thump, I think it pipes so well
through rusted chrome so few could tell,
an antique now, it wins the race
slow as ever, it sets the pace.
And though it may not be brand new
it does just what it's meant to do--
satisfy my need to feel the roar
as all my troubles I ignore
to take me where I want to be
while others dream of living free.